Skip to content

Department Off-Campus Events

​If a University department sponsors an event at an off-campus location, the host facility may ask for a contract for space use and evidence of University insurance.

The department requesting use of the space should contact the Contracts and Real Estate Office for a Facilities Use Agreement.

Departments needing proof of insurance may direct the host facility to the online evidence of University insurance.

For assistance and information contact​