Skip to content

Fine Arts Insurance FAQs

My department is acquiring some artwork on loan for display purposes. Is there insurance for it and if so, what's the cost?

Yes, there is automatic coverage for artwork that is in the care, custody and control of the University. Any department receiving fine art on loan should complete an Art Exhibition & Loan Agreement for signature between the Lender and the Contracts and Real Estate office.

Fine Art Insurance